gate 2016 result, gate 2016 toppers
4th july batch
Week End students will be Allowed to attend regular class from 4th July
Chemical Engg ( New batch of 20th june)
Dear Students welcome to the gate coach
10.30 to 1.30 PDE
2.00 to 5.00 MT
Chemical Engg ( Old Regular, 16th May)
10.30 to 1.30 PDE
2.00 to 5.00 MT
Chemical Engg ( 6th June)
10.30 to 1.30 Math
2.00 to 5.00 CRE
Chemical Engg ( Crash Course)
10.30 to 1.30 PDE
2.00 to 5.00 MT
3.30-6.30 soil mechanics
Mechanical Engg ( IES & PSU STUDENTS)
2.oo onward Machine design
ELECTRICAL ENGG ( IES & PSU STUDENTS)
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING( IES & PSU STUDENTS)
For more details
Call us at (+91) – 9873452122
Visit us at http://www.thegatecoach.institute
Mail us at email@example.com
IIT Roorkee will conduct the GATE 2017 and it will take place on 4th, 5th, 11th, and 12thFebruary. To make the exam more dependable and subjective two changes have been made by the authorities that will be effective from 2017. These changes were listed on the official website of the exam. The first change made was that from 2017 there will be a section on Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, which will be section H in the XE paper and after adding this total number of sections in XE paper will be eight.
The second change made in the GATE 2017 is that the GATE will also be conducted in the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates (U.A.E)
The change was introduced because with the introduction of GATE in foreign countries authorities will be able to attract more students, and it will also help to push the boundaries of the academic environment we have at present.
According to the website a foreign student brings with him /her great variety, culture and knowledge to share. Scholarships /assistant ship are paid to many qualified candidates who are funded especially by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India and other Ministries. The last date to fill the GATE application form will be 4th October 2016 which will be out on 1st September. The final scheduled has yet to be given.
India should review its medium-term fiscal strategy, a government report recommended on Friday, an indication of the challenge Finance Minister Arun Jaitley faces to raise pay for government employees and bail out banks without increasing borrowing.
The Economic Survey, which sets the scene for Jaitley’s third annual budget on Monday, forecast that the Indian economy would grow by between 7.0 percent and 7.75 percent in the 2016/17 fiscal year that starts on April 1.
The survey was prepared by the finance ministry’s chief economic adviser Arvind Subramanian.
Following are the highlights of the report:
* 2016/17 expected to be challenging from fiscal point of view; time is right for a review of medium-term fiscal framework
* 2015/16 fiscal deficit, seen at 3.9 percent of GDP, seems achievable
* Credibility and optimality argue for adhering to 3.5 percent of GDP fiscal deficit target
* CPI inflation seen around 4.5 to 5 percent in 2016/17
* Low inflation has taken hold, confidence in price stability has improved* Expect RBI to meet 5 percent inflation target by March 2017
* Prospect of lower oil prices over medium term likely to dampen inflationary expectations
CURRENT ACCOUNT DEFICIT
* 2016/17 current account deficit seen around 1-1.5 percent of GDP
* Rupee’s value must be fair, avoid strengthening; fair value can be achieved through monetary relaxation
* India needs to prepare itself for a major currency readjustment in Asia in wake of a similar adjustment in China
* Rupee’s gradual depreciation can be allowed if capital inflows are weak
BANKING & CORPORATE SECTOR
* Estimated capital requirement for banks around 1.8 trln rupees by 2018/19
* Proposes to make 700 bln rupees available via budgetary allocations during current and succeeding years in banks
* Govt could sell off certain non-financial companies to infuse capital in state-run banks
* Corporate, bank balance sheets remain stretched, affecting prospects for reviving private investments
* Underlying stressed assets in corporate sector must be sold or rehabilitated
* Tax revenue expected to be higher than budgeted levels in 2015/16
* Proposes widening tax net from 5.5 percent of earning individuals to more than 20 percent
* Favours review and phasing out of tax exemptions; easiest way to widen the tax base not to raise exemption thresholds
CHIEF ECONOMIC ADVISER COMMENTS
* Subramanian says there is scope for easing monetary policy
* Says expenditure planning needs to be embedded in medium-term fiscal framework
* Calls for liquidity to be injected into the financial system
* Says need to find creative ways to leverage resources to address balance sheet challenge
Stressing on the need for constant innovation, Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu in his second Railway Budget speech said, “We need to reimagine the conventional ways of solving things. We plan to do this by drawing upon our inherent strengths.” These are the highlights of the Railway Budget 2016
Theme of the Budget
Overcoming challenges – Reorganize, Restructure Rejuvenate Indian Railways: ‘Chalo, Milkar Kuch Naya Karen'< ..
THE GATE COACH is organizing a scholarship test On 6th march, 2016. THE GATE COACH will provide scholarship worth Rs. 1.65 crores for those students who wish to enrol in classroom courses for IES, GATE 2017 and PSU
This is for those talented engineering graduates who prepares for prominent engineering service examination, public sectors, IITs etc. But due to adverse economic conditions, these students are unable to take coaching guidance; therefore THE GATE COACH has taken an initiative to acknowledge the talented students in the form of scholarships.
THE GATE COACH has decided to offer scholarships to those students, who are good in their Academics. Besides, also for those students who maintains uniformity in their regular studies.
Details of Test
- Fee for the Test- NIL
- Date of Test- 6th march 2016
- Eligibility – third year and final year B Tech students
- Syllabus- General Aptitude and Engineering mathematics
Call us at – 9873452122 or email at- firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us at- https://www.facebook.com/TheGateCoach
Our address is- The Gate Coach, 28, Jia Sarai, Near IIT, New Delhi -16
*France and US accelerate air strikes on IS in Iraq and Syria; US issues global travel alert for its citizens in view of increased terrorist threats.
*India and Singapore to sign Strategic Partnership to elevate bilateral relations; Prime Minister to address India-Singapore Economic Convention and Indian diaspora in Singapore today.
*Heavy rain lashes various parts of Tamil Nadu since last evening; Kanchipuram and Tiruvallur face flood threat as reservoirs overflow.
*Bombay High Court permits Sohrabuddin’s brother to withdraw his petitions against discharging of Amit Shah in the fake encounter case.
*Nepal’s Major Political Parties agree to table Constitution Amendment bill to include Madhesis’ demands.